You have to Cancel or Re-Schedule
- Something came up, an emergency.
- Forgot appointment or have something else going on.
- Changed mind on getting a tattoo period, or decided on another artist or shop for whatever number of reasons.
- Be courteous, show respect and communicate with the artist to let him/her know what is going on, even if you never intend on coming back or getting the tattoo you discussed with your artist, and preferably in advance so he or she hasn’t wasted his/her valuable time assuming you will hold up your end of the bargain.
- It’s best not to leave ANY doors closed with ANY studio because artists can move, shops can change ownerships… for many reasons you may need to return to a shop or artist you flaked on and it’s best to avoid an awkward situation, don’t assume the artist is going to be “put off” or “insulted” because you aren’t getting the tattoo with him/her.
- Over the years that the artist you like/love today may not be the artist you like/love tomorrow and vice versa. People change, and though there are lots of shops in our fair city there are only a few good ones.
- At the end of the day we have bills just like everyone else and depend on appointments we make to pay them. We appreciate proper communication so that we can make adjustments in our appointments. Even if it means you have totally changed your mind, we will respect your honesty more than we would like our time being wasted.
There is a correct way to address all the above